Open Position - ERC Women's Officer
5 February 2021
Edinburgh Road Club needs you!
Edinburgh Road Club is looking to appoint a Women’s Officer to the ERC Committee. In general, the role of the Women’s Officer is to represent the needs of current and prospective female membership across the club’s disciplines with a view towards supporting and promoting participation. More specifically the Women’s Officer will:
• Represent women members through the committee, in development activities and within all club disciplines.
• Act as a point of reference for any member of the club to approach about issues related to women.
• Communicate and seek to engage club members personally and via the ERC webpage, Facebook and Twitter social media channels to strengthen community.
• Encourage and support women and girl members in the club to partake in organised events and races.
• Organise and/or assist and support others in organising women’s events, workshops or races.
• Liaise with national and other relevant bodies and represent the interests of women members.
• Attend monthly Committee meetings & manage allocated budget.
• Work as part of a collaborative team with other ERC Committee members.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or if you have questions please contact Steve Canney at email@example.com or via mobile at 07801 794008.
Hope to hear from you!
Edinburgh Road Club Committee