ERC Midweek TT Series Rules
9 May 2019
TT Series Standings Rules
Weekly entry is £4
For 2019 we’ll have the following series categories:
- Overall Male & Overall Female
- Youth (M&F)
- Junior (M&F)
- Senior (M&F)
- Vet 40+ (M&F)
- Vet 50+ (M&F)
- Road bike (Open Cat)
- Series Standings are taken from the 8th highest placings.
- The number of points awarded for 1st overall each night are 40 points.
- Within each category the winner would also get 40 points, diminishing by 1 point for each place below.
- 40 points are awarded each time for volunteering. These are added to the 8 highest points therefore taking the form of “bonus points”.
- Furthermore inclusion in the final standings is dependent on minimum of 2 volunteer turns.
- There will be a minimum of 5 participants required for the evenings event to go ahead. However if you volunteer on an evening when the event is called off due to a lack of participants you will still be awarded 40 points. Likewise if you’re a rider who turns up but cannot race (due to 5 riders not being present) you’ll be awarded 10 points.
- Riders under the age of 18 will need to have a parent/guardian sign a consent form to enable them to participate