Club Dinner and Prize-giving
23 January 2020
The 2020 dinner will be on the 22nd of February
The ERC annual club dinner and prize giving will be 19:00 to 23:30pm and Saturday, February 22nd at the Grassmarket Community Project located at 86 Candlemaker Row, Edinburgh EH1 2QA. The guest speaker will be Scottish Journalist, author and former racing cyclist Richard Moore and many will recognise his voice from The Cycling Podcast.
Along with the fun and festivities, there will be raffle prize drawings (you need not be present to win) for the following items:
- Custom Wheel Build which includes a £250 materials allowance + labour
- ERC club jersey and shorts a £100 value
- Vouchers from The Bicycle Works for maintenance service
- A variety of minor prizes such as ERC buffs, water bottles, cycling books etc.
- 19:00 Arrival
- 19:30 President’s welcome
- 19:35 Dinner served
- 21:00 Guest speaker
- 21:45 Junior’s prizes
- 22:00 Raffle drawings
- 22:15 Adults’ prizes
- 23:30 Close
- Starter: Choice of ham hock terrine with plum chutney, served with toasted ciabatta or Vegetarian option - Roast tomato and rosemary soup (vegan)
- Main: Choice of roast rib of beef, port and mushroom gravy, and homemade Yorkshire pudding or Vegetarian option – Roasted vegetable tagine and cous cous (vegan)
- Dessert: Passion fruit and mango cheesecake (gluten free)
The venue will be able to accommodate dietary requirements if stated on ticket orders (ie gluten free main course etc)
Dinner Tickets are £25.00 per person and can be purchased via your LoveAdmin account when you purchase a ticket you need to make your selection of starter, main and dessert including any special dietary requirements.
Raffle Tickets are £5.00 each, 3 for £10.00 or 8 for £20.00 and can also be purchased via your LoveAdmin You need not attend the dinner to purchase raffle tickets and be eligible for raffle prizes. Absentee winners will be notified via e-mail.